User Guide Set Router IP
Login / Signin / Reset Password
Find Router IP address
- Step 1: Find router IP address.
- In general it will be like “192.168.1.1” or “192.168.0.1”.
- Or you can check by searching network setting in your pc Go to - "Open network and sharing centre" and then, click on "Change Adapter Settings", then, Double click over "connected WIFI", then click on "Details button" here, you will view network details and find gateway address. Your PC- gateway address is router address.
Basic setting is almost same for every router. It only varies with user interface.
OR Open CMD -> Type IP config
After you’ve logged in to the configuration interface, look up a tab named “Port forwarding”, “Virtual server”, “NAT” or “Firewall”. In this tab you’ll need to specify the following:-
If you are using multiple cameras in one location, each camera will need to have its own unique port. Feel free to contact our support team if this is the case, we’ll do our best to help you out.
Screenshot for few different model of router for your reference.
Steps to Add DynDns
- Step 1: Login to your router via the default gateway address and login with your credential.
- Step 2: Next, locate the Dynamic DNS (DDNS) settings. Typically this will be under Advanced and then DDNS or Dynamic DNS.
- Step 3: On the DDNS page, select DynDns as the service provider. Enter your Dyndns username and password. Then enter the hostname or domain you have created in the host or domain field
- DDNS Provider: DynDns
- Username: Your login id
- Password: Your Password
- Hostname/Domain: hostname.selfip.com
- Step 4: Finally, check to see if your hostname can successfully receive an update. This can be done by logging into your DynDns account and clicking “Dynamic DNS” on the left-hand navigation bar. Select “Modify” next to your hostname and set your hostname IP address to 188.8.131.52 and click “Update Hostname.” Once updated, you will want to restart your router. When the router is back up, log into your DynDns account again and navigate back to the “Dynamic DNS” page. You should now see your current public IP address. If you see your current public IP address, your setup was successful and your DDNS is working correctly
Below is an example of what your settings may look like:
Below is example from popular manufacturers. Check, your router may display a different interface